Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Morning Coffee and Etsy - 9/28/08

Hope you are having a great Sunday! I really look forward to this blog post each week. I love my coffee (maybe tooo much, ha ha..) and I love talking about the incredible talent to be found on Etsy. So, without further ado - here are this week's treasures....



As I mentioned last week, I am a pottery addict. Actually, it goes further than that. I am a full-blown dish, glassware, and pottery addict. I love to set a beautiful table, and I never tire of collecting unusual tabletop treasures. I fell in love with this stunning handblown wine glass the minute I saw it! Elijah Aller's Etsy shop is filled with beautiful glasswork from Martini glasses to rings and pendants. I especially love this lovely deep blue spiral pendant.




And if you love a good cup of tea.... here is a lovely teapot set from HappyLake's Etsy Shop Her pieces have a beautiful organic feel to them. I would love to have her two gorgeous pod gathering baskets on my living room coffee table.




Well, my coffee is finished, so time to get down to the studio to start today's creations. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment