Saturday, September 27, 2008

This Week's Work - Saturday 09/27/08

I can't believe it's Saturday already!! I've gotten my two gallery orders finished and I'm working on a wholesale order, and a couple of new pieces, including that yummy moonstone - hopeing to finish that one tomorrow. I'm in the mood for pendants, it seems, and the new pieces this week are both pendants again.





A simple little silver and copper piece, and a sweet brass swallow with one of the little iolite stones that I got last week. I also made a couple of buttercup ring and pendant sets for the Local Palette Gallery in middle Tennessee. I've been drooling over many of the paintings there, especially these two, and can't wait to drive over for a visit in person. If you're passing through Lynchburg, Tennessee, be sure to stop and visit!!


2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I love these, they're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andee!! I really like the little copper square pendant - I think I'm going to make a matching ring for it next. Might have to keep it, lol!

    ReplyDelete