Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Brilliante Award!


Thanks so much to my friend Pam of the Blue Between for nominating me for this award (way back in July, gosh I got behind with my blog posts!!). Pam is a great lampwork and jewelry artist, so be sure and check out her work here. What a great way to share great blogs and art with each other!

In return, here is my list of nominees that I'd like to receive this award as well:

1. A Metalsmith's Journey
2. Debra Linker - Living in Full Color
3. Tammy's Treasure Chest
4. Lisa's Lovlies
5. Chris Kerr Jewelry
6. Not Your Average Jo-Jo
7. Aden Angier Design Blog

Here are the rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!

6 comments:

  1. HI Cheryl! Thank you so much for giving me an award! That's awesome.
    I check in on you at Etsy sometimes and noticed you've been doing really well. YAY! And YAY for quiting your job and becoming a starving artist. LOL I don't think I could keep up sometimes if I had a real job, too.
    Lately, it has been super busy and I'm very grateful! I hope it stays that way for both of us.
    Now that I know your blog, I'm putting you on my blog list of favorites!
    See you soon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Tammy! And thanks for putting me on your blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Thanks for nominating me - I'm not sure what that means...why am I so easily confused?? lol. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! YAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice, it means you have a brilliant blog, of course, Lol! I'm counting the days until the retreat, too! Can't wait to see you guys and what you've been up to all year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cheryl for the award! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete