Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mid-week Bench Check - 10/08/2008

Just getting this one in by the skin of my teeth - still 20 minutes left of Wednesday! Today was a good day, I finished 5 1/2 pendants, 3 pairs of earrings, 2 sets of stacking rings, and prepared ring shanks for 2 of tomorrow's pieces. I am officially in full panic mode trying to get everything finished before it is time to leave for the retreat!





I must say I'm actually having fun trying to streamline my process and become more efficient. The better I get at this the more time I'll have to create new pieces. i wanted to get at least two new one of a kind bezel set pieces done before Saturday, so that means I need to get a LOT done tommorrow. Here are a few shots of today's work in progress.....plus my new favorite stacking ring set - a gorgeous center-line Tiger Eye is the centerpiece. I put it in the Etsy shop today.



2 comments:

  1. Good grief woman, you put me to shame! You have been busy!!!
    I wish I had the drive. It comes and goes with me.
    I love that tiger eye! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha Tammy, nothing like a deadline to make a person productive! I can't wait to make some things from those tiger eye stones - I'd never seen centerline tiger eye before, I might have to get some more!

    ReplyDelete