Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Night at the Market - 01/10/09



Welcome to the first Saturday Night at the Market post! Pull up a chair, and come along with me for some armchair shopping ....and 1000 Markets is definitely a great shopping experience! Browsing through the markets is as much fun as an outing to your favorite artsy little village. New delights await at every turn. If you're not in the mood for browsing, type what you are looking for into the search box - the results will more than likely be just want you wanted - The search at 1000 Markets works better than most I've used.

Each week I'll be highlighting one Market, as well as my favorite find from a specific search topic. My other passion in life is gardening, so this week I'm featuring Beau Jardin, a market specializing in amazing garden art. The fresh new garden catalogs that are arriving daily in the mail have dreaming of spring, and Beau Jardin is just the place to continue that dream.





I have been dreaming of one of John T. Unger's Bowls of Fire for years now, and I was thrilled to find his gorgous work is part of the Beau Jardin Market. I'm also in love with Julie DeGroot's whimsical copper moon windchime. I've got the perfect place to hang it! And what garden would be complete without a fairy shoecottage?



Now for this week's favorite from the 1000 Markets search engine. Today's search topic was 'Pottery'. Those who know me know that I am a true pottery addict. I have been known to give away or sell sets of dishes just so I can buy new ones. I also have a weakness for unusual cups and vases. This fabulous vase from Fehu Stoneware's shop was my hands-down favorite from today's search.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that firebowl! Isn't that the coolest thing. I wish I could afford one for my yard :)

    ReplyDelete