Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Morning Inspiration 08/09/10

BeesOnConeflower The world is filled with inspiration if you take just a moment  out of your day to look.  My friends and I often talk about how none of us has any time for the things we used to take for granted like a spur-of-the-moment weekend getaway, simple shopping trips, taking in a movie, basically just taking the time to enjoy one another’s company.  We are all just so Busy. All. The. Time.    Busy as Bees.

I don’t even have an excuse – I work for myself at home, and I STILL don’t have any free time.  So I have decided to simply start taking the time to enjoy the things that make me happy, and sharing them here on my blog.

One of the things that has always made me happiest is music – all kinds of music.  To say that my taste in music is ‘eclectic’ is an understatement -  chaotic might be a better word, lol.  Anyway, much of what inspires me is related to music, and although I don’t have the money that I used to have for purchasing new music, I am still able to find plenty of it on the internet, both old favorites and new discoveries. 

I’ve been a fan of Vangelis since the early 80’s and have just about every one of his album releases.  I’d never looked him up on You Tube, though, silly me!  My all time favorite Vangelis composition is “Message” from his "Direct" album, and I thought it would be perfect for this week’s Monday Morning Inspiration.  You can’t help but be pumped for the week after listening to this!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I check in from time to time to see if you have returned. Bingo! Today, I found you just returned. Glad to see you back. Look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you Sandra! I've been so busy with wholesale this summer my blog/twitter/facebook has sorely neglected! I decided that I'd better get going again or I was going to turn into a total recluse, lol! Now I have to start catching up on what everyone else has been doing. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete