Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Night at the Market 1/30/10

I’m all warm and cozy on this snowy January evening – snuggled up on the couch with my doggie.   The scene just outside my back door is one I’ll be sure to remember fondly come July when I’m wishing for a cool breeze as I’m mowing the lawn! 

It’s a perfect evening to spend catching up on what’s new at 1000 Markets.  You can find lots of new lovelies just in time for the romance of Valentine’s Day or dreams of the spring that will be on the way soon.StreetnoodlesGoldenCranes 

 

If you’re in the mood to treat yourself to a new pair of earrings  (and who isn’t, lol!) check out the lovely Golden Cranes earrings from Steetnoodles’ shop - made with the most scrumptious peach quartz drops, what a great color! 

 

 

StreetnoodlesLilyoftheValley

Another delightful pair that caught my eye were the sweet Lily of  the Valley earrings from her “in the woods’ collection.  Ellen’s shop is a  treat to browse through – find something whimsical and different to light up your day!

 

Speaking of whimsical and different – do make sure to check out the shop of Catnip Studio.  A treasure trove of all-occasion gift tags,  decoupage decor and  a super holiday collection, this shop is definitely eye candy!  I particularly love to create pretty packages when I give gifts, and I will definitely be ordering some of the wonderful tags from this shop!   CrnHeart2

The perfect tags for wrapping that special box of chcocolates are the very special  King of Hearts Valentine gift tags.  

 

 

ParisRo2

 

Or, if you prefer something a bit more flowery, the gorgeous, and very French Paris Rose gift tags are just perfect! 

 

 

But, I think my very favorites of all are the Butterfly Season tags.  

These come in a set of 4, one for each season.  The colorful ButSum1 butterflies are layered onto black  card stock and accented with wonderful  antique peacock feather artwork for the background.  (By the way, this great butterfly design can also be found in the shop as decoupage wall art.)

I’ve decided to surprise my Mom with a new pair of earrings ButterflyMoondrops3 (she’s crazy about earrings, just like me) and the butterfly tags are just perfect for these new butterfly earrings that I’ll be making for her.  I’ve paired vintage brass butterflies with luminous moonstones, and they just might be my new favorite design!  I’ve also made a ring to match – I’m calling it “On Golden Wings”.  Yep, it might be a cold and snowy January night, but I’m dreaming of Spring, that’s for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment