Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hammerin' and Stampin'...


Wow, where has the time gone? I can't believe it has been 10 days since I last posted! I have been busy playing with metal. Got some new stamps, and some lovely 18g copper discs. Here is a pair of earrings - 3/4 inch discs which I hand stamped with my new dragonfly stamp, then textured a bit with a hammer. Made some sterling silver wires to hang them on, and accented them with a little bali-style copper bead and a tiny sterling bead. I love these, and may just keep them for myself! I really like copper and silver together. Have also been making some chains from fused links - much fun. Have made a bracelet, and am working on a necklace to match. Stay tuned - hope to have these posted in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment