Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Morning Coffee and Etsy - 12/7/08

Good morning all! Hope your coffee is hot and your toes are warm this morning! I'm drinking an extra cup before heading down to my chilly studio to work, at least the sun is shining today to warm things up a bit.



Today I'm featuring another friend from Wet Canvas - Shadesongs. Her jewelry is nothing short of exuberant and fanciful. I first fell in love with her style when I purchased a pair of adorable ladybug earrings from her a couple of years ago after seeing them in the Wet Canvas Wearable Art forum. And one of these days I'm going to have to get one of her great tongue-in-cheek altered art bracelets - I love her 'I Read Banned Books' - too funny! Another one that is perfectly adorable for the holidays is the 'Can't Catch Me, I'm the Gingerbread Man' - you just have to smile when you see it!



That's all for today, time to get to work. I feel like one of Santa's Elves!! See you all soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment