Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome to the Lavender Cottage Jewelry Blog!

 Hello Friends...

Making jewelry is a labor of love for me, and I hope to share the inspirations and creative processes that go into the jewelry I make here on this blog.  My website and online store are in dire need of a redo in order to represent my current work, so I thought I would start this blog as a way to share my creative journey while I am working on the web site which will probably not be finished until sometime in early 2007. I am always thinking about new things to create and am constantly inspired by what I see around me, sometimes in the most surprising places.  I will be posting both works in progress, finished pieces, and even some of the the failures.   Sometimes we learn the most from what does NOT work.  See you all soon, bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment