Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's on the Bench - Works in Progress



I am just itching to spend a few days down at the bench with my torch, but haven't had time. These are my next projects just waiting to be started. Maybe tonight when I get home from the day job - we'll see. The pink is absolutely luscious Peruvian Opal, with a little purple sugilite for an accent. That will be one of the smallest stones I've ever made a bezel setting for - we'll see how that goes, lol. The other cool stone is a huge crazy lace agate with gorgeous patterning, accented with a chrysocolla stone. I really love the taupe color of the agate with the bright turquoise of the chrysocolla. Stay tuned for progress photos.....

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the way you get started. Love that top piece and can't wait to see the finished work.

    ReplyDelete